CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes, you still have parasites!!!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
heyjude Views: 2,022
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,792

Yes, you still have parasites!!!

Welcome to cure zone, we are glad to see you here, we will try to help you out.
Yes,yes, yes, yes!!!!! you still have parasites, old ones,new ones, your health tells you that for sure. I doubt if being treated when you were two got rid of all the roundworms, one female can lay 5,000 to 200,000 eggs PER day.
Start parasite cleansing right away, having type 1 diabetes means you have flukes for sure in your pancreas, my neice, now 28, is fighting parasites too, type 1 diabetic.
Kidney flukes, roundworms cause kidney problems, weight gain, depression, chronic fatigue. Plus tons of other illnesses.
Check out the web site http://www.innavista.com and this web site for lots of great information.
The GOOD news is you can get better and lose weight too.
Start parasite cleansing as soon as possible. I will probably take you over a year to get all of the old parasite out and we get new ones each day, eating-drinking, so you should always be on parasite pills for maintance later, after you have improved your health.
There are many parasite cleansing products. I use Hanna Kroeger's Wormwood combo (whcih is cheapest $10.00 a bottle) but I have used many other brands. I would go to you local health food store and get whatever they have on the shelfs and get started NOW!!!
You should cleansing at each full moon(new moons too) which is this Monday. Come here often, read, get informed and educated, you will get better, doesn't that sound GREAT. If you don't parasite cleanse they will take over your life and end it eventually, doctors will say you died from something else but the underline cause was parasites-fluke desease.
We care about you here, we are all dealing with parasites, rely on us for help.....heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.297 sec, (1)