CureZone   Log On   Join
flukes and worms in bladder/kidneys

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
heyjude Views: 3,543
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,855

flukes and worms in bladder/kidneys

When I did the kidney/bladder cleanse my kidneys ached terribly for days. Usually one side more than another, you will find that one side of your body will be more dominate with parasites than the other, mine is my left side, more aching and feeling them moving around. I use to put warm packs on my left kidney and would be rubbing that area all the time. Well the good news is the cleanse helped me, I use to get kidney infections all the time and I haven't had one now for over a year and counting.
I never noticed worms with this cleanse but that is because I wasn't looking then, didn't want to see anything!!!!
Try putting a heating pad over your kidney area and see if it helps and drink water inbetween the cleansing drink to flush the toxins and parasites out as soon as possible. My father died of bladder cancer, bet I could have saved him, but didn't know all of this then--sad--
The spaced out feeling, I have had this often also, still do sometimes, hang in there, it is all worth it...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)