CureZone   Log On   Join
Me too

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
btm66 Views: 1,485
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,918

Me too

I'm 39, but when I was 2, my mother said I had roundworms. Since then I have had several health problems, Type 1 diabetes included, but also the SAME foot pain you are describing, even 8 hours of sleep doesn't help. I tried the Epsom Salt the other night also and it helped.

How about showing him some pictures of worms. If that doesn't get his attention, then try to sneak the cleanse. I'm sure he has heard of people getting pinworms. Well, their not the only ones you can get. My husband hunts, and he killed a deer one time that was dieased up with worms. I'm sure he probably got the worm eggs on his hands when cleaning the deer and now has the worms himself.

Dr. Hulda Clark says you can rid yourself of about 100 types in 5 days. If he would be willing to give that a try, I'll type you up the stuff out of her book.

Blessings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.750 sec, (1)