CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ascaris and Tapeworms

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
heyjude Views: 2,287
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,113

Re: Ascaris and Tapeworms

I am kinda confused about which roundworms you have, both look like an earthworm but the ones I call the earthworm looking ones are tanish/light brown and the Ascaris are off white,and much thicker as thick as a pencil, on some you can see a redish stripe going up the center of them. Both can be up to 15 inches long.

So a parasite cleanse with blackwalnut hull, Wormwood and clove will kill the tanish ones, and L-cyestine will kill the white ones. I take them both during a full moon but around 2 hours apart so they don't cancel each other out in my body. You can do both of these with any Colon Cleanse as long as the Colon Cleanse is two hours from either of the pills or it will suck the pills right up and out of your body before they dissolve and have a chance to do any good.

I don't drink the olive oil with the L-cysteine, didn't feel like it helped, I get great results with just the L-cysteine alone.
I do tea tree enemas(a cap full) when I feel parasites dancing in my rectum. You can do all of these if you feel your body can handle it, we are all different, so you have to decide, or give it a try and if the die off is too much to handle stop one of them for a while. Sometimes I do the L-cysteine all after a full moon(the week in-between) I have done all sorts of different things, ways, combos over the past two years. My body seems to handle anything I throw at it and I figure out ways to handle the die offs, no matter how bad they get because I had been way too sick for way too long and wanted to get better as fast as I could, and this has taken a little over two years and I probably have at least a year yet to go before I see maintance.

The FRUIT, yes, you need to give it up for now. It turns to Sugar in your body and feeds all parasites and candida if you have any.
Give something a try and see how you feel, and one day, I promise you will feel better, this is all worth every crappy feeling you are going through.....heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)