CureZone   Log On   Join
parasite skins

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
heyjude Views: 1,161
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,078

parasite skins

hello,
I have read that there is an herb that makes the parasite shed their skin and that makes them die. I will see this weekend if I can find where I read it. My worms never have their skins on when they come out. The things in the toilet that I figure are some skins are never in tact, they are pieces, flat, look like tears up and down the sides. I have never seen one as long as the worms that I get out. Mine also swirl around the top of the toilet, probably because they don't weigh anything and float.

I had many baby kicks early in my cleansing. I could push on the area and it would stop but only until I stopped pushing on the area and then start back up. So I pushed longer and then the kicks would go away for a few hours or days even. Mine were around my belly button area and just to the left of it. Quite strong sometimes and now I know why, some of my parasites have been very long, up to 15 inches.

I have one now that has lived in the joint of my left thumb causing great pain at times, I can squeeze this joint-holding the squeeze and make it move, I feel little hits/kicks when it is trying to get back there while I am still holding the spot. I think it must take a long time for the herbs to get to the thumb joints and still be strong enough to kill these worms. I am still planning on getting this little critter one day(as I sit here smiling) I have put numerous things on my thumb that would soak in to try and kill it, nothing so far has worked. It isn't always there, but when it is, my joint hurts terribly.

Most of you will be so surprised in 6 months to a year, the kicks, pains, strange feelings that you are wondering might be a parasite now, will be gone and you will say hmmmmmmmmm
pay attention to all of these strange feeling right now because it is such a wonderful feeling when you realize that they are really gone...hmmmmmmmm heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)