CureZone   Log On   Join
Good for you....

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
heyjude Views: 1,237
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,167

Good for you....

Hi Dill,
This is great news!!! You are on your way to better health.(remember one female lays 5,000 to 200,000 eggs each day)
Tons of flukes, isn't it amazing what can be inside of us and we have no idea until we become educated about parasites.

If this was white then my guess would be ascaris, they are off white or whitish and tough, thick--these are much tougher than the tan/brown parasites, also thicker.You can break apart the tan/brown ones easily, they even fall apart on their own when you try to pick them up, but the white Ascaris don't fall apart. Toxins in our bodies bind parasites together so tightly, kinda in a nest/web form, this helps them to avoid herbs and things we take to kill them(from hanna kroeger's book)

I have what I call
-webs- of parasites come out, they are all webbed together like a spider web.I even know of a lady that died recently from what the doctors called a strange webbing in her lungs, they had never seen anything like it....makes me wonder, the doctors had no clue what it was.

That is my best guess by not actually seeing it.
I am glad that you checked your stool out, this will help you know what is working well for you, keep cleansing this is great news....heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)