CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good for you....

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
dill321 Views: 1,199
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,173

Re: Good for you....

Hello, and thank you for your kind words! I was so happy to see all the crud finally coming out of me !! I am so happy I found this site and all the wonderful people in it!!!

Last night, I told my father about my findings and he was so into it ... I had NO clue... he said he knew people that have had parasites... and he told me THEY LOVE SUGAR... so I knew that he was educated on the subject. Made me feel good that I have my dad to talk to also... he was so kind to me... unlike my oldest son and husband ... who are telling me its just all "corn" in the poop... or... that stuff is suppose to be there.... now that I am on my way to good health...

I cant help but think... I live with people (I am sure of this) that they have parasites... what can I do? ALSO, some girls at work I know they have them.... after two months of the cleanse... is maintence just enough for this type of situation? I cant tell everyone at work to take it ....

they will think I am insane... or a little looney...
Please advise me on how to handle this. I really, really, would appreciate some input.

thanks to you all.

Dill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.297 sec, (1)