CureZone   Log On   Join
helping others

heyjude Views: 1,305
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,176

helping others

Glad to hear your dad is supportive, what a relief that must be for you. My husband is supportive now, wasn't at first, I made him look at what came out of me when you could tell it was worms for sure, then I had him take the pills and showed him he had worms too, wow was he shocked at that!!!

I just got my daughter to start parasite cleansing, she knows what I have gone through over the past two years. It has taken me two years to get her to cleanse. She has a lot of my symptoms already, it scares me to think of what she could be like at my age if she doesn't start cleansing NOW!!!!

Maybe you could get your family and others to take the pomegrante pills, it is a fruit so it won't hurt anyone, it will help their immune system also. I have told others I know that this will help their immune system and that is how I am getting them to cleanse.
It also comes in a juice, maybe you could get some juice for your husband and you?!?!? It will take more juice than if you were to take the pills but anything is better than nothing at all.

Your maintance, well you will know when you can start it, when you aren't seeing lots of worms and your health is much better. I am going on a little over two years now and can't start maintance yet. Keep cleansing for now...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)