CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good for you....

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
  Views: 1,296
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,176

Re: Good for you....

There are alot of people who will not appreciate the truth of this. Unless they are already into health stuff I would say nothing. I have had so many people be actually mean to me and laugh where I have dropped the subject immediately that I have no real care for what others think about this anymore. Let them alone. Most people I know like sugar, meat, and fried foods and eat these often and would not be willing to give these up. I personally do not ever eat meat and I rarely eat sugar. I will if it is a social occasion and I have a little tiny slice, but that's only sometimes and its not every social occasion. After you get drug through the mud a few times with people quoting "well that's not true, my doctor said this" and outright disbelieve you or you get "they don't know what's wrong! they don't know what's wrong!" and this person loves the mystery and drama of their problems, or "that's %¤#&!§-" you really get the idea that its best to leave these people alone. Because even if they do believe you, chances are they will never change their diet, exercise or keep up with their cleanses. The men are the worst too. They will destroy their wives attempt at helping herself and let her suffer to the end with what could have been treated. Men also will often talk about how much they used to work out and all the vitamins they take. It's pretty pointless to talk to most of them. Actually this whole thing can make you just get turned off on people some. Many people you know that suffer from health problems will want to keep you on the phone for hours with hearing them talk of their problems and they will not listen to one word of what you are saying. It will all be a "my doctor said this" "I went here today for tests" "they said this" "my insurance this" "I need a ride and my son is taking me then we go here here and here after" It's clearly like they think they deserve to rattle on because they are sick and they don't want help. They want to be in some martyer role. You just want to hang up on them. It's funny how nice some people can be and when you tell them that they could have this problem and it can be slowly taken care of, they will give you a mean scowling face and interrupt you and just continue rattling on. It's like you really see that there is something wrong with their spirit. Then, they will tell everyone that you are some kind of freak for cleansing out your body and talk about you. It can be horrible trying to talk to others about this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.953 sec, (2)