CureZone   Log On   Join
update on my cleanse with questions....rash

mrex Views: 2,290
Published: 16 years ago

update on my cleanse with questions....rash

i've still got the rash(just a lot of small bumps on my forearms and a small bit on my neck for four days now), hasn't died down at all. but it doesn't itch which i find weird since most people who have had parasites exit through the skin, have a strong itch. it may not even be parasites, maybe just a reaction. i've read about the detox baths many of you have done. what kind of Borax are you using, is it the stuff straight of the shelf at the store??

strange too, i haven't had any other reactions to the Clarkia . i've upped my dosage to 8 drops 3x a day and no headaches, fatigue or anything. a bit of gas but that's it. i think i may have found some small worms exiting and possibly a skin of a larger worm. the small ones, if they are worms, were very thin about 1 and a half inch long and reddish in color. the skin was clear like an onion skin and looked like it could wrap around a thin sized pen. i've also been passing stones of somesort. i did a liver cleanse before but these are different. they are hard but do break apart with some pressure. didn't see much inside. maybe some old plaque..... this is my 4th day. when do you think i might see some real progress, or more evidence per say?

thanks!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)