CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ascaris for sure!!!!

Miss Scarletwhiskers Views: 10,465
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,209

Re: Ascaris for sure!!!!

Heyjude,

You want to know the weirdest thing? When I had gotten that big worm(s) out of me, I was not taking anything. But I did drastically change my diet the day before and the day prior to the worm exit.

I was trying out Dr. Douglas Graham's approach to ridding Candida, which is a raw vegan diet of mostly fruit only, low fat. It scared me to try this approach because fruit ALWAYS makes me feel MUCH worse when incorporating it into my diet, but as always --I was desparate. I couldn't continue eating the fruit even though I got that "thing" out, since any kind of Sugar just plain makes me feel like death.

I had eaten pineapple that day, so maybe bromelain is needed. I could take it as a supplement and see what happens. I also ate loads of cantelope and bananas those days. I don't quite know what did it though. Why would it die if it was obviously also feeding off the sugars --since I felt so much worse after eating Sugar like usual.

About the scurrying. I always thought I was crazy, but it sounds like I am not alone in the sensations of movement here in this forum!

I get my movement in my back. That's it. Never experienced the "under the skin" movement like others report. Just my back. They are crawling in there! I noticed when going raw vegan it became less and I feel better on this diet, but I still am a sicky with loads of food sensitivities and chronic fatigue --mostly caused by sensitivities. I was feeling A LOT better when first going raw vegan until I did a liver flush. Since then I've been trying to get back to where I once was. I did a colonic after that flush six months ago, and have done numerous enemas, so i think any stuck stones should be out!

What kind of parasite can live in your back!?? And why my back?? Is this my liver area? Can Ascaris live in my liver?

Any answers to my questions would be great.

I notice not as much die off from the parasite cleansing as I used to get, but now I am realizing that I think the raw vegan diet and juice fasting have cleansed my liver and kidneys out a bit so they are probably just in better shape. In a twisted way i wish i could get some detox just so I know that something in me is dying. I haven't seen any parasites come out of me yet.

I think they've had years to learn how to become the professional parasites they are!

That really bites that Ascaris is the hardest to get rid of. It would explain why I am having such a hard time getting well, however.

Are conventional medical tests EVER able to correctly diagnose a parasite? I would love to just have a diagnosis, if anything, to just get my family to not think I'm nuts! Does conventional medicine have drugs to get rid of Ascaris? Do they even believe there is such a thing as Ascaris?

I'm not interested in taking their drugs since I suspect they would be harmful and incompetant, but I wonder if they think this is something totally treatable.

Sorry to bombard you with so many questions.

Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.812 sec, (2)