CureZone   Log On   Join
pinworms

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
heyjude Views: 34,859
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,234

pinworms

yes, she is talking about vicks vapo-rub. The pinworms are white to off white, small-around 1/8th of an inch, and thick. You will know that this is not ear wax. I haven't even had ear wax for years, maybe this has been why. I get even smaller ones out too. I use to tell my family that my ears always itched terribly after I had cleaned them (but didn't get wax out).
I think I have many pinworms coz I have been doing this for over a year now and still getting some each morning. I read that if you put your pointer finger just inside your ears (enough to kinda plug them) and push toward your face-hold that position for a few minutes-making sure you can't hear outside noises-you will be able to hear the parasites moving, they don't like the pressure from your fingers, I feel them like it says, and I hear a kinda of dull thumping noise as I feel them moving. Press a little harder if you don't notice anything.
But mine must come right back when I stop coz I still get some dead ones out. It was interesting to try this and see that it was true for me. A happy thought, at least I am getting some out...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)