CureZone   Log On   Join
in-between moon pills

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
heyjude Views: 2,359
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,252

in-between moon pills

Yea, I know I can be so darn confusing at times, just ask my husband!!!!! I was taking the L-cysteing and elecampane with the blackwalnut, Wormwood and clove and in between full moons I was trying to build up my immune system with beta glucan, vit C, IP6 just to name a few.
But then as I read other posts on here and their reasons for not taking a break it makes sense also, I have been having so much scurry in my body in-between full moons that I decided to do some pills that may help to kill these things in-between moons, so this month I am doing it a bit differently. I took the Black-Walnut , Wormwood , clove and elecampane at the new moon time,then stopped and now I am taking pomegrante and L-cysteine until the next full moon and I will take the Black-Walnut , Wormwood ,cloves and elecampane again.

I have stopped taking the build your immune system things in-between moons for now. I am just giving something new a try. I am trying to listen to my body and it was telling me that there are way too many larger worms still scurry about to lay off all parasite pills inbetween moons....sorry for the confussion, just trying something new, if it helps I will continue this way for a few months....heyjude (next month is bee propolis time again)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.984 sec, (1)