CureZone   Log On   Join
elecampane

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
heyjude Views: 2,518
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,270

elecampane

Elecampane is an herb.....
There is a web site that is very good, it tells you symptoms, what they look like, and different things you can take for parasites, www.innvista.com if you haven't been there you need to check it out. I have tried many of the things it listed over the past two years.

Elecampane is an herb it is specific for the roundworm Ascaris lumbricoides(the whitish, thick roundworm), having a paralyzing effect on the worm's central nervous system, It is recommeded as the safest herb for children and has been known to be a benefit for lung ailments and digestive disorders.

I have had many ascaris, and this herb has helped to get them out. I also have used it alone before, my neice uses it alone each full moon because she can't afford much and it cost around $6 a bottle, she hasn't gotten out Ascaris but gets out flukes and tanish roundworms each month. Maybe she doesn't have Ascaris in her?!?! heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.172 sec, (1)