CureZone   Log On   Join
Newby on day 3 of first MC with a few questions

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
jman99 Views: 1,062
Published: 16 years ago

Newby on day 3 of first MC with a few questions

Hello All,

Was wondering if my symptoms concern anyone. I'm on day three of my first MC. I'm using ParaGONE and CandiGONE (1/2 doses for the first three days until tomorrow when I go full strength), doing the P&B shakes, saltwater flushes and 1 to 2 enemas of 1 to 1.5 quarts each all scheduled out and coordinated according to all the instructions.

Day 2, yesterday, I felt sluggish, but today I feel great. Normal even. However, my eliminations are strange and unlike descriptions I've read elsewhere on this great site, or in Dr. Clark's, Mr. Burrough's, or Mr. Clapp's books.

After some obvious and expected movements the first day I am not moving much anymore without the aid of the saltwater flushes and enemas. Once I do that things move pretty well but I thought I'd move throughout the day more consistently and without all the "help." Is that a concern to anyone?

I am keeping up with 10-12 8 ounce servings of the lemonade but am not drinking any other water to speak of. Could I be dehydrating myself without realizing it? Urination is a normal volume and color and I don't feel thirsty. I drink TONS of water throughout the day normally and have learned to feel the early signs of dehydration and I'm not feeling any of that now.

What I do pass resembles psyllium in texture, but, it's chunkier and very green, a forest to slightly lighter color green. Obviously it's picking up debrits on the way but I didn't expect it change color that much and to be this green. There are some pretty solid and sizeable chunks and about half go straight to the bottom of the bowl. If it is the fiber I thought more of it would float. Also, the liquid in the movements is a deep, reddish brown color. Are the chunks simply the psyllium doing its job and full of colonic residue? Is the red liquid just a normal result of the washing that's going on?

Other than that I'm having a pretty easy go of it compared to what a lot of folks have written. I have no headache, no bloating, no gas to speak of and no real discomfort. As long as I keep up with the lemonade and don't venture too far from the toilet after the SW flushes I'm fine.

So, how do I know if the process is working? I see no die off and no critters or pieces of critters, yet. I feel no critter movement. Perhaps I won't until I am up to full strength on the ParaGONE and CandiGONE.

Anyway, thanks for humoring me. Much ado about nothing???

Thanks in advance!!!! WHAT A GREAT SITE!!!

Jman99

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)