CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can a person have ascåris with no lung problems...?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
powderpuff Views: 1,758
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,296

Re: Can a person have ascåris with no lung problems...?

I started coughing and clearing my throat about 5 years ago

and thats when we got a cat which belonged to my friend that got killed in a car accident. This was a big mistake for me because now I am sure i have Ascaris---a stage of tapeworm

I have researched Hulda Clark and she says to take her parasite cleansing regime for 18 days and then once a week

if you decide to do this, I can walk you through it

After you are on maintenance take L Cysteine which is an amino acid which "heyjude" says eats the outside layers off of their skin and they die and are expelled. Along with this it is critical to ozonate your olive oil and take with the L Cysteine---this is a major part of the program--the ozonation

After this ---go one step further to be sure---take 3,000 mg of coq10 in one day only and this will knock them dead.---it is last resort

and dont get reinfected by animals or loved ones

I do not have cats or dogs and dont want any after all the heck I have gone through

Who can say if they are in your lungs. But I know parasites enough to know they hate Vicks and so just put it on your chest front and back every night and they will flee. That is why people say use Vicks---it is for chasing parasites out of one area. I believe this.

I was so badly infested with worms when I started and did not know it. I started with stomach aches just above my left hip bone. They had a nest there. Stomach would swell when I ate food. All of this is over now but I know I am not out of woods and may not be for a couple of years of doing all this and taking copper and silver, ionic

I just keep on using her products to clear them out of my gut and after two months I am still getting dead debris---must take psyllium and benonite while doing this. Also copper ionic is very good for getting them out of your brain and you buy this from www.kornax.com

you can e mail me for the recipe for all of this
I would like to link it but am still trying to learn about this

sedonia7@msn.com

"heyjude" is very knowledgable as well-----I just know what I have been reading for two years about all this----and since Sept intensively. All these stomach problems are from these critters.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (2)