CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question concerning our military men and women overseas and parasites. Need help!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
powderpuff Views: 1,366
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,342

Re: Question concerning our military men and women overseas and parasites. Need help!

I lived in Iran in 1975 for 5 years and had no parasite education at all. I think I was ok but probably was not. I know they eat yogurt, saffron, tumeric, Watermelon seeds and all that good stuff to combat parasites and expel them.

Now many years later I have these guys, Ascaris I think, running around my head under my scalp I hope, and not my brain, and tickling my nose and itchy ears and crawling around under my skin in my body---what the heck all over worms. I guess it was just a matter of time as I went through horrible stress for a few years before the outbreak. Someone said stress can cause them to hatch. ?? Sept this all happened

Anyway, I was really scared. So I started taking pomegranate with 40% eligiac acid, ionic copper and these two items worms and parasites hate ----and also ionic silver for all the garbage the critters dump in our bodies you can purchase this from www.kornax.com

just e mail me and I will tell you where to buy all this

sedonia7@msn.com

more-----anyway then I did the Hulda 18 day parasite worm cleanse and am still on the maintenance and will be for a year

I take L cysteine 2 pills 3 x a day--18 days-- and I am getting an ozonater for the olive oil that you should take with this. you can make one as per Hulda's protocol, check online and you can read how she does this, I have a link for one it is $125---the olive oil is the most important part for ascaris---a very knowledgable person told me this.

I am doing the kidney cleanse from Hulda and when I drank this for the first time all that mucous left and I dont cough anymore---the kidney cleanse, hers, has a lot of things in it that you need for a kidney cleanse and I recommend your hubby do this after the 18 day parasite cleanse.

After this I am going to do the liver cleanse

well good luck, let me know if I can help

I always say pay now or pay later---ward off disease and get to crackin with this curezone help---it is just like emptying the garbage isn't it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.438 sec, (1)