CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Die-off, resurrected cold? what to do??

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Toxic Views: 1,500
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,440

Re: Die-off, resurrected cold? what to do??

Hi there,

I feel exactly the same at the moment, you seem to be doing good detox things so it may be wise to stop the things you are taking and let it clear. You should also know that when parasites die they release ammonia into your body, you may be having trouble getting rid of it. You could try taking L-0rnithine 500mg (4tabs) at night and L-Arginine 500mg (2-6 tabs) in the morning, both these amino acids absorb ammonia and release it from the body. I also had really bad moodswings and child like tantrums, not much fun but dont worry it is a normal reaction to treatment and will subside, the above supplements should help.

Also parasites can carry viruses of their own and sometimes when they are killed they release them into the body causing flu like symptoms. Keep doing all you can to detox, it will pass.

Let me know how you get on as your die-off sound very similar to what I have experienced.

Kill the bugs!!

Jeni:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)