CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wellbutrin and parasite cleanse

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
powderpuff Views: 2,329
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,448

Re: Wellbutrin and parasite cleanse

i AM NOT A DRUG EXPERT, BUT CAPRYLIC ACID IS ONE THAT IS ANTI PARASITIC AND SO THIS INGREDIENT LOOKS LIKE IT

methacrylic acid

IT WOULD TAKE SOME RESEARCH BUT I BET IT HAS INGREDIENTS THAT COMBAT parasites IN IT.

THESE DRUGS ALL HAVE ANTI P. IN THEM BECAUSE THEY KNOW WE HAVE A NEW DISEASE, A PLAGUE OF 2005 FROM THE GUYS RETURNING FROM THE EAST AND WE ALL HAVE THESE IN US AND THE ONES THAT HAVE SYMPTOMS OF BITING AND INVISIBLE BUGS ON THE OUTSIDE OF US AND LESIONS AND BROWN SPOTS, NEW ONES, ON OUR SKIN HAVE THEM INSIDE. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL GET RID OF THIS PATHOGEN IS POMEGRANATE WITH 40% ELIGIAC ACID IN IT

I HAD STOMACH PROBLEMS FOR TWO YEARS AND THEN I TOOK A STRONG OIL OF OREGANO TABLET AND A YEAST FIGHTER AND THATS WHEN I HAD THESE NO SEEUM BUGS ON THE OUTSIDE OF ME. I STARTED PURGING THEM OTHERWISE THEY WOULD STILL BE INSIDE AS STEALTH, IT IS THE NEW STEALTH DISEASE THAT IS IN ALL OF US. YOU SEE CHEMTRAILS ALL THE TIME BECAUSE THEY KNOW WE HAVE THIS AND I THINK IT IS TO COMBAT THIS STEALTH DISEASE. THIS IS WHAT I THINK BECAUSE WE ALWAYS ASK WHY ON ANYTHING. GOD MADE US THIS WAY.

THE FDA THEREFORE, HAS PUT ANTI PARASITIC ING IN DRUGS AND IT IS IN MANY OF THE NEW HERBS. OK ENOUGH RAMBELING

IF YOU WANT TO BE SURE, JUST TAKE POMEGRANATE WITH 40% eligiac ACID AND YOU WILL SEE THEM TOO----PURITAN PRIDE IS HAVING A SALE RIGHT NOW

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)