CureZone   Log On   Join
dont ignore parasites

powderpuff Views: 1,340
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,444

dont ignore parasites

I know you are frustrated from all this. I am too. But to stop would be futile. all you need is maintenance. Before full and new moon, especially the full moon which is now---four days before the full moon you should parasite cleanse.. this is when they breed and four days after is when they hatch

and if you dont want to do that, just do it once a year

another way to purge parasites the cheap way is to
take pomegranate with 40% eligiac acid daily, about 3 capsules and in two years you should be parasite free---

also trace minerals, parasites hate minerals. I drink a Sugar free, without sugar, electrolyte water from my home delivery water co and this is important too as this is how they get out of the head that causes Depression and brain fog---but not swallowing this for 4 minutes is critical and so what i do is use the electrolyte water and trace minerals and leave it in my mouth for 4 min--the hard part----and then swallow, this way it gets them in the brain,

lots of C and wash my fruits and vegetables in veggie wash

and my mate is doing everything I do to ward off parasites so we dont pass them back and forth. Otherwise, I agree, just accept the fact that we live in a parasitic world. But dont sit down and ignore it and get frustrated. Which is normal. I miss my money too but I am healthier

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)