CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still having moodswings!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
heyjude Views: 2,274
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,547

Re: Still having moodswings!

Hi Jeni,
I had mood swings just terrible, I am better now. I feel mine were from parasites, I really could not control many of my mood swings. I would tell my family I didn't even like myself. I have gotten better since many parasites have come out of me. I still get down in the dumps, don't want to leave my house or see people. But the mood swings are so much better. I am taking phosphatidyl serine from now products(2 pills morning and night)if I am having a stressful day I take 2 pills at lunch also, I have taken 5-HTP in the past and felt it helped also, both of these help to keep me leveled out and calm. I tried St. John's Wart and didn't feel it helped me much.

My mood swings were always much worse at the full moons!!! parasites control us in many ways that we are unaware of.
I feel you will have less mood swings as you parasite cleanse, hang in there, heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)