CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone done a parasite cleanse with a 5 YEAR OLD?

hayley3 Views: 2,978
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,574

Re: Anyone done a parasite cleanse with a 5 YEAR OLD?

Hi,
That reminds me of something when you said iridologist. I had read you have spots in your iris if you have worms and my daughter had a prominent one that bothered me before we found out about the worms.
I'll have to check and see if it's still there.

My daughter was constipated on and off. Sometimes it was really bad and she was really tired and was catching every cold that came around. She had stomach pains and palpitations and achy joints just like arthritis. Now she didn't have this every day but here and there. You know kids don't complain that much. She had trouble learning because she was soooooo tired all the time, because ya know those pinworms are more active at night and kept her from sleeping well. She tossed and turned all the time.

I wouldn't attempt to do a liver cleanse on her because I thought it was rather hard on me. She responded so well to the pin-x that I just decided to make sure I keep the worms in check by doing a regular worming with herbs. I had tried Paragone for kids but she couldn't swallow the pills very well so we stopped that. I think this Paranil is knew because I couldn't find it before when I was looking for kids' products.

I just purchased the bottle of wormer from MH. I'm not sure how it tastes but if it tastes bad I'll have to try the Paranil next.
I have also eliminated Sugar from her diet. Not completely but enough not to make the worms so happy to be moving in.

Probably wrote more than you ever wanted to know! LOL

Susie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.332 sec, (1)