Sure I would be happy to share this with you:
I was so confused when I read Hulda's recipe for the kidneys and so I typed this one up myself. It is truly worth the effort.
You can order these products from:
Caution: be sure to start slowly to avoid feeling pressure in the bladder.
For everything you will need:
v ½ C. dried Hydrangea Root
v ½ C. Gravel root
v ½ C. Marshmallow Root
v 2-8 oz. Black Cherry Concentrate
v Pinch Vitamin B2 powder
v 4 Bunches of fresh parsley (a bunch at stems is 2”)
§ Goldenrod tincture
§ Uva Ursi
§ Vitamin B6, 250 mg caps
§ Magnesium oxide, 300 mg caps
§ HCI drops
§ Sweetener, optional
#1-----Hulda’s Instructions for the “Root Potion::
1. Measure ¼ C of each root and soak together with 10 C. of water
(Using non metal container or bowl and a non metal lid (dinner plate will do).
2. Add vitamin B2 powder.
3. After 4 hours or overnight---heat to boiling and simmer for 20 min.
4. Add black cherry concentrate (8 oz) and bring back to boiling.
5. Pour through a bamboo or plastic strainer into glass jar.
6. Pour in HCI and then drink ¾ C by sipping slowly throughout the day.
7. Refrigerate half to use this week and freeze the other half for next week.
8. Always add HCI before drinking after refrigerating ---for sterilization.
1. Find fresh parsley at the store; soak it in HCI –water (1 drop per cup) with a pinch of Vitamin B2 in it for 2 min.
2. Drain, cover with 2 pints of water and boil for 1 min. Drain into glass jars. When cool, drink half cup
3. Add 2 drops HCI.
4. Sip slowly or add to your root potion.
5. Refrigerate a pint and freeze a pint. Throw away parsley.
6. Always add HCI at point of consuming even after pre sterilizing.
DOSE: Each morning, pour together--- filling a large mug:
¾ C of root mixture
½ c. parsley water
v Add 20 drops of goldenrod tincture
v Any spice such as nutmeg, cinnamon.
v Then add a pinch of B2
v 4 drops of HCI to sterilize.
Drink in divided doses and keep it cold. Do not drink all at once or you will get a stomachache
Also take these vitamins and herbs:
Ginger one with each meal-----
Uva ursi: one cap in am and 2 caps in pm
B6- 250 mg one a day
Magnesium oxide 300 mg one a day
These supplements are used to prevent burping, do not duplicate if already on them
To save $$, although it is not recommended, you can reuse the herbs for a second time in making the tea. Refrigerate immediately or freeze if you are going to recycle them so they won’t become moldy.