CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Powderpuff

powderpuff Views: 1,932
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,673

Re: Powderpuff

Ok --for brain fog you will need ionic silver and copper
www.kornax.com ---if you want to you can read on the web what silver and copper does for you---they are great---these worms leave so much debri and bacteria in us that the silver and copper will attack and clean up but it will take quite a while so be patient.

and pomegranate with 40% eligiac acid from Solaray is wonderful for targeting brain fog.

This will get the worms too. Have you done the L Cysteine which is an Amino Acid. I have hit them with this too. For the Ascaris which is a Tapeworm stage. There are 4 different ones.

Check the web for an ozonater---it will put oxygen into you. Which willl kill bacteria and worms, etc.

The copper and silver and pomegranate with 40% eligiac is for "worm infestation" which you have. Do you have pets. Sounds like you might have Lyme's---Lymes will cause worm infestation too. It is a wormie condition. Salty foods will help in this matter too, but I think you have the four stages of tapeworms. Sounds like it, but I could be wrong.

get the 4 x copper and tell them it is for Penny's recipe for killing parasites and worms. They will know what to send you.

Are you taking Hulda's blackwalnut, cloves and Wormwood from her son's site or is it a site that has copied her formula? I can give you the site if need be.

sedonia7@msn.com

Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.191 sec, (1)