CureZone   Log On   Join
Sorry, not much help!!!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
heyjude Views: 2,060
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,648

Sorry, not much help!!!

Hello,
I think the reason no one has answered your post is because most of us here have not been diagnosed with parasites. We haven't found a doctor that could or would help us. So we are all together here as one big extended family trying different herbs and products, sharing what works for us and what has not worked.

I do not know for sure if I have this ameba problem. I very well could have because I looked it up for you and it said that most Entamoeba histolytica infections occur somewhere along the digestive tract. I have had digestive problems for years.
Hanna Kroeger's book parasites The Enemy Within says if this ameba enters the bloodstream it will reach other organs like the liver and brain. She says if it is in the liver than take these three herbs together: Goldenrod--Golden Seal Root--Cloves

The innvista web site says to try Picrasma excelsa (Quassia amara) kills ameobas (this is in many parasite products), or Wormwood , the one that sounds best to me is Yellow gentian(Gentiana lutea) it list entamoeba histolytica. Go to the innvista web site and look these up, and read about them. Then if you decide to try one of them do a search engine search for the herb and it will lead you to where you can purchase it.

The three main herbs-black walnut, Wormwood and clove kill many types of parasites, so these may help you. Other things I have used are pomegranate, elecampane, bee propolis--I have use many more things but these are the ones that work good for me. Depending on how infested you are it may take a while to rid yourself of all the parasites. I have been parasite cleansing for over 2 years now and I am not on maintance yet. So be patient, try different things, do a web search, I typed in--human entameba
histolytica herbal cures---and got many different sites to look at.....you also need to build up your immune system and watch your diet, again out of Hanna Kroegers book- A diet that is high in carbohydrates has been found to make this infection worse.
There is a tea called Jasmine tea, also called oolong tea, and in India they drink this tea to help with this parasite problem.
Hanna Kroeger has a web site also,www.hannasherbshop.com , she has many parasite products....sorry I couldn't help more, I feel any of the herbs for parasites will help...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (2)