CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Micheal Moore

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Boldyloxx Views: 2,048
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,733

Re: Micheal Moore

Lydia, I just had to tell ya- that while I was typing, the thought came to me that after you are making progress in your health- What door may be open to you to help others is to document your path to health-

I feel to tell you that you should start a Journal now-- and record highlights and pitfalls, and improvements down. Later, you may even be able to get this published.

Personal testimonies are very popular sellers- and get the point across. Of course, this is something to start now, but something to work on for down the road.

Also, you may want to get a website started , maybe calling it something like, 'the pathway to health: My experience"

I know that MSN has free Website Communities where you can create your own "website" and people can join it. The site gives you 'tools" to add your own photos, add albums, message boards, and even a chat room. You can start that way first.

I dont have MSN as my internet carrier, but I still can get a free 'hotmail" address, then make a "Community" if I want. So you dont have to be a MSN subscriber to set up your own free "community page".

pray about it -- I have a good feeling about it., Especially of you keeping a personal Journal of what is going on with you in this Goal.

God Bless ya!
hugs
Boldyloxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.767 sec, (1)