CureZone   Log On   Join
As you all know, I passed 12 inch worms a few weeks ago; update

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
MidlothianGirl Views: 2,942
Published: 16 years ago

As you all know, I passed 12 inch worms a few weeks ago; update

I then took the high dose of coq10, which I reported here on the board also.

Ok....so here's the update. I havn't been feeling all that great lately....at all. So I am thinking that the coq10 didn't kill everything. So Yesterday, I decided to do an enema consisting of 2 quarts of water with 40 drops of oregano oil in a virgin olive oil base, along with about 1 oz. of ozonated olive oil.

Today, I had a bowel movement with all kinds of white worms of all sizes encrusting the bowel movement.

Does this coq10 thing work or not? Does it make it to the lower bowel (the only place that an enema reaches)?

I'm thinking I should do a colema or two, which reach the entire colon, but not lower intestine, using oregano oil.

Should I go to a doctor and get an anti-parasitical treatment?

I'm getting a bit tired of all of this, and just want the critters killed. What if they are in my small intestine?

I cannot do any bowel cleansing that involves herbs as I'm trying to heal myself of rebound constipation brought on by taking senna tea for almost 3 weeks.

What do you all think? Will a prescription worm killer do a better job, or am I better off doing a colema with oregano oil and ozonated olive oil?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)