CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: As you all know, I passed 12 inch worms a few weeks ago; update

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Boldyloxx Views: 2,356
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,759

Re: As you all know, I passed 12 inch worms a few weeks ago; update

Hi , I saw your post over at the Ask MH board also.

I think you should do the enema maybe once a week because it did purge alot out of you.

Your killing them -and the Q10 did get out a ball of them., right?

What you are doing is working- but maybe not as fast as you'd like-which is totally understandable.

I guess these generations of worms are very stubborn.

If you have Ascarius, they are stubborn for sure.

You may want to order some of MH's de-wormer herbs-- as his are very pure full strength- and make all commercial ones seem like a joke.

Click on the green "Cure for all" banner at the top of his forum, and it will bring you to the Barefoot Naturalist site. I think in that site are links to order his de-wormer.

There is a photo on that site of a little boy laying on his stomach in the back of a station wagon--with tons of these Ascarius worms hanging out of his butt hole. The boy was given MH's dewormer and it seems the Amish who use his stuff get the same great results.

One lady had a pinworm infestation, and took his stuff- and the toilet bowl was full of nothing but dead pinworms-- that's how effective!-- of course the lady went back to her bad eating habits after she was cured-- so he suspects she's probably re-infected by now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)