CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi! First time parasite cleanser NEED HELP :)

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
layna Views: 991
Published: 16 years ago

Hi! First time parasite cleanser NEED HELP :)

HI, I love this forum. I have been around on others too. Some stats on me: Vegan, Blood Type O, 100% Raw for one month
I am having big time vaginal infections, dryness and soreness. I had a yeast infection, which I understand is a natural response for my body as it detoxifies from the raw diet, and I also had a bladder infection. I did a one week Monistat as per advice of medical clinic. The discharge has mostly stopped, but itching and sensitivity around vaginal opening and anus still are present. I was diagnosed as low iron (level 10) a few months ago. Big time energy problems. I have been taking supplements, and I think as my body becomes more healthy it has been able to absorb the nutrients from my food better, so my iron levels are up. But my system still feels so fragile, and it is so sensitive to stress. I fluctuate between constipation and diarrhea (or quite loose stools). I am currently doing a candida cleanse. When I am done this, my herbalist things that I should do a heavy metal cleanse. I am wondering if a parasite cleanse might be more apropriate first. I am kind of scared of the whole enema thing!!! She suggested douching with apple cider vineger, which I am going to start to do. I think that these things may help, but I think that they are bandaid solutions. I THINK I NEED TO DO a parasite cleanse. I have always had difficult digestion and sluggish bowels. I am wondering if because of my type O body, and being raised on a somewhat of a poverty diet (pasta, bread, poor quality meat i.e. hamburger), that my body has an intolerance to, has made me have huge stores of little organisms in my colon. I want to get them out. Would I get satisfactory results from oral therapy i.e. appropriate herbs or is an enema necessary?

2) My boyfriend just got back from the philliphines where he was for three weeks. He has had diarrhea for two weeks after every time he eats. He is interested in getting cleaned out too, but probably needs to start baby steps because he is just starting to become more conscious of what he puts in his mouth and is just becoming open to alternative therapies. I don't want to scare him away.

Sorry about the length. Just a girl in search of some answers.
Cheers and my blessings to you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.375 sec, (2)