CureZone   Log On   Join
Sometimes you feel twitching-poking

heyjude Views: 5,787
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,845

Sometimes you feel twitching-poking

Hi Healthie,
Usually when you start taking the herbs you upset some of them and you will feel twitching/poking from different areas around your body. The stomach seems to be the first place you notice strange feelings.(some describe it like a baby kicking)

You probably craved the Sugar because the parasites were upset with the herbs and wanted food they love. Remember they make us crave the things they love. They also control our feelings more than we would like them too!!!

Not sure when you will see anything, depends on how bad you have parasites, most of us saw flukes and seed/eggs at first, then small worms, then larger worms. The larger they are the longer they can fight off the herbs we take. I didn't really notice anything until around 2 weeks on the herbs, then it was seeds/eggs and next flukes.

I was nervous at first too, also didn't believe I would see anything, not believing I had parasites, so when I started seeing things I was actually glad, I had been searching for a reason that my health was so bad, and no doctors could help me.
Keep cleansing and educating yourself on (natural) health..heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.438 sec, (1)