CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Healthie

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
heyjude Views: 1,381
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,850

Hi Healthie

Hello,
Trying to eat things that parasites hate is your best choice. They will fight you with these foods, you may notice you feel more movement/twitching the more you make them mad.(kinda makes me smile when I have made them mad, I think to myself it won't be long now and you'll be swirling down the tube!!!)

When I do have a lot of movement(lots during those darn full moons) I add an extra pill(in the morning or at night) or even take a few pills at lunch(I don't do this very often) time to make them really have to fight to live and hopefully some don't make it!!!
Seems strange to talk about the parasites fighting to live and we are fighting also, to live without them in our bodies!!!! I plan on winning this fight!!!! Try to stay away from Sugar and carbs that turn into Sugar inside of us. Don't give them what they love to eat if you can help it!!!
Keep cleansing...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.938 sec, (1)