CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bladder/kidney problems

shopgirlnw Views: 1,177
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,882

Re: bladder/kidney problems

Hi Powderpuff,

I have severe kidney problems, one doc called it LPHS, loin pain hematuria syndrome, less than 200 cases world wide. Another doc after more progression of the condition called it mixed connective tissue disease. But he could not give a diagnosis until it got further along so it could be identified. What a nice way to say, get worse and we MIGHT figure it out. That is when I decided to take my health into my own hands, I started paragone, and in the first two days or so, the pain also went away, imagine that. So there must be something to this, I am willing to give it a try as I have nothing to loose at this point. I am sick of being sick ALL the time! This past week is the absolute best I have felt in years! And I have not had to take one pain pill which is a first for me in three years. I hope this helps. I am convinced I have bugs in my kidneys, but they are just starting to feel my wrath!

Sincerely,

Shopgirlnw

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.484 sec, (1)