CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on progress

shopgirlnw Views: 2,009
Published: 16 years ago

Update on progress

Hi all, well I have been doing the Paragone for 13 days now with excellent results. I added in 3 drops of oil of oregano, the highest clavacal (spelling) I could find was 60%, sometimes I just put it in a capsule and swallow it and sometimes I drop 3 drops on my salad, with a little lemom juice (I have 4 lemon trees) and it adds alot of zest to it, nice change. I have been snacking on pumpkin seeds, watermelon, and I have also added chicken or fish for dinner. I also added the l-cysteine which I believe has helped alot also. I do the Paragone, l-cysteine, also coq10-200mg, oil of oregano three times a day. I have also started colon cleanse, it works best for me if taken just before bedtime at half dose, and does its work first thing in the morning. Then I start my program, all day weird things come out. Since adding the l-cystine, I had a egg, big one come out of my nose, so I took a cotton swab with one drop of oil of oregano, and some Virgine Olive Oil rubbed that inside my nose. The next day I blew out a worm, dead one about 2in long, transparent, with inner system you could see. First I had flukes, then all kinds of weird critters it the bowl, all dead thankgoodness! In the evening I soak in epson salts with baking soda, and sleep like a baby.

My kidney pain has been nonexistant since I started this program, so I believe it is working well for me. My urine is no longer the color of amber ale, so maybe my hematuria is getting better. But I have not felt this good in three years. So I plan on sticking with it.

Life is to short to spend being sick all the time. And I am one who is usually at the doctors twice a month for some sort of nasal infection or pneumonia, 9 times in 4 years. If anyone has any questions or advice please let me know. I plan on doing a kidney cleanse soon.

Happy Monday to all,

Sincerely,

Shopgirlnw

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.906 sec, (1)