CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oh my god

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
Boldyloxx Views: 1,956
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,989

Re: oh my god

Do not marvel about the worm in the nose--- they are transparent- and can be over an inch in lenghth. You can see the digestive tract in their center also. They are almost like mucous themselves, so that you cant really feel them in your sinus cavities and may not even know they're in you unless you sneeze one out, etc..
My doctor doesnt believe they exist, and feels it is just some mucous that looks like a worm from someone with an over-imaginative imagination. The ones I've seen on me are dead by the time they get to my nose. Seems like they are already dead by the time they reach the nasal sinuses for me.

When I use Sea Salt to scrub my face, and leave it on for a few seconds, then rinse with warm water, I do get one or two of them out!

What to do is clean your nostrils with a cotton swab each night- or whenever you see mucous in there.- Dip the cotton swab in aloe or tea tree oil , neem oil , or diluted Oil of Oregano.

I even first dab the cotton swab in hydrogen peroxide-, then use the oils after.

Also wet a cotton swab and dab out any mucuous in the inner corner of your eyes-- those same type worms (though smaller) will sometimes be in your eye sinuses, and the dead ones will appear as "floaters" in the corner of your eyes. Again, most medical folks will brush it off as excess mucous or "sleepers". Yes, its not always worms, but sometimes, you'll see one or two dead transparent worms in with some dots of mucous there.

Dont expect all doctors to take every parasite infection very seriously unless they are something like Trichanosis or a huge Tapeworm infestation where it can't be denied. Many doctors are not knowledgeable or trained on every type of parasite- In all fairness to them- there are so many types of parasites they dont have the time to keep track.

Good luck!
Boldyloxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)