CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another question, about "chasing" Ascaria vs. killing or paralyzing it...

heyjude Views: 3,159
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 473,308

Re: Another question, about "chasing" Ascaria vs. killing or paralyzing it...

I feel that Ascaris will move anywhere in your body that they want to no matter what you take or don't take. They are a round worm, roundworms make nest in the bottom of your feet, so they can roam up and down your legs, thighs, back, stomach. Roundworms are all over our bodies.

I take pomegranate(fruit), or elecampane(herb) or L-cysteine(amino acid) to kill them, they are very resistant to everything, this is because their bodies are so much stronger than the other roundworms. You may have noticed this when you got the one out of your child. This roundworm is hard to pull apart and other roundworms pull apart easily. I only get dead ones out when I take one of these things for a few days(two to three times a day), then I feel them dancing in my rectum, and the itching starts, I do the quick enema and always get dead ones out the next morning, but if I don't do the enema I don't get any dead Ascaris out, just the tanish roundworms.

If you haven't had Ascaris for very long then they probably aren't all over you body and you won't have a hard time killing them off. I was very infested with these. Just start getting them out or you will be so infested that it will be much harder and take much longer to get them out. Try different things and see what works best for you....heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.098 sec, (1)