CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Enema question for Heyjude

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
heyjude Views: 4,306
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 473,366

Re: Enema question for Heyjude

Hi Healthie,
I take 4 of what ever pill I am taking morning and night. This month I am taking the l-cyestine. I switch each month so the parasites can't get use to anything, last month I took the pomegranate. These pills are taken with the three main herbs Black-Walnut , clove, Wormwood , I take these three every month.

I use a cap full of the tea tree oil. I have used Black-Walnut tincture in the past also.(seems like it was 3 to 4 drops) I have also added 3% peroxide but do not add it each time, no reason, just lazy.
I was also taking an expensive probiotic for a few months, I didn't feel much better and I feel I need to spend my money on parasite cleansing herbs instead right now. I plan to take it again in the future after I get many more parasite out of me.

As long as the die off has not been too much to deal with I would continue with the 7 pills dose and I would use the Black-Walnut tincture with the pills each day. These three work much better when taken together. 8 days around the full moon would be fine also.

I am glad that I may be helping you out, just remember these are things that work well for me, I have tried many over the past two years,(and I still try new things). I still have parasites that I feel squirming around my body and get out larger ones.

I am working on my ph levels, I have candida also and have read that this is the reason I can't get my ph levels to stay up.
I feel this will help with my parasites problem. I have to keep trying ways to get these nasty critters out of me.

I did do a tea tree enema on Saturday night,(I was feeling some dancing/vibrating in my rectum) I only got out two 2 inch Ascaris but got tons of tanish round worms. Last week the tea tree enema got out an 6", 4" and two 2", plus some baby ascaris. When I do the tea tree enema I plop out the worms all alone,(I try to always do an enema after I have gone to the bathroom, it works much better) then stool comes out later. I usually do the enema before bed time(that is when I feel them in my rectum) and don't have anything come out until morning.
I can't remember how well the black walnut tincture enema worked for me, been a while, give it a try and see how it works for you. let us know what works well for you, heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (2)