CureZone   Log On   Join
parasites in stool

heyjude Views: 4,667
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 473,442

parasites in stool

The first stool released usually has the most parasites in/on it, I wear throw away gloves, wrap up some toilet paper and have the stool fall onto the toilet paper I am holding, because as you state most looks like stool but kinda rubbery looking, roundworms come out in balls all curled up together,(this helps them to be more resistant to the herbs we take also) sometimes tons at a time, they can be so tiny you don't realize they are even worms or how many are there,
after I have some stool in the paper I take another piece of paper and touch the rubbery looking area and pull away slowly, the worms stick to the dry piece of toilet paper and you will see many tanish thread worms come from the area, at least I do.

If I have been taking herbs for a few days and really want to check I buy the throw away plastic food containers(the flat sandwich square ones) and have my stool fall into one of these, then I get two tooth picks and pick apart some of my stool.
I usually do this after one of my enemas also, remember I just plop out worms at first, I use the tooth picks to unroll the worms, they come out alone, not in a nest but are all rolled up tightly,(if you weren't looking for worms you would just think this is mucus, as when you have a bad cold and have blown your nose) these are the larger ones, so I can measure and sometimes take a picture.
sorry so gross, I didn't know how to check at first, I even bought a magnifying glass, but as I took the herbs longer I could see them with my eyes. let us know how the doctor goes, I wish you luck......heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)