I have only read a little on the subject, it said that heavy metals in the body show up as protein in your urine. Most of us with parasites have too much heavy metals in our bodies, they are toxins that parasites love. We get these metals from our tooth fillings, lawn sprays, house cleaning products, soda cans, vegetable and fruit cans, foil used to cook with and many more ways. Drinking lots of water would help to flush some of these toxins out and doing a kidney clease could help. But some of these toxins are in our tissue and are harder to get out.
That is all that I know about it....heyjude