CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very anxious... Please advise on WHAT TO EXPECT when Cleansing?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
heyjude Views: 1,794
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 473,444

Re: Very anxious... Please advise on WHAT TO EXPECT when Cleansing?

Hello,
This all can seem very overwhelming at first. My parasites have always came out dead, they are inside and on the outside of the stools. Some eggs and flukes may float on the top but are also dead. The pictures can make us afraid, but we must cleanse to regain our health. parasites cause terrible diseases.

Your parasite cleanse needs to be three herbs taken together to work well and to make sure the parasites will be dead when they come out, Black-Walnut hull, Wormwood and clove. Anything else added to these three are ok, just make sure these three are in the cleanse. There are many products out there and most work well.
I have never had a dangling one, they are usually stuck to the stools. Once in a while you will hear about it being different but I have been cleansing for over 2 years now and never had any hanging out of my rectum.
Many parasites are tiny and you won't notice them. They often come out rolled up in a ball inside the stool, or just look like a string on the outside, so unless you look you won't see them.

It is a good idea to cleanse the family, we can spread these back and forth, but right at first only I cleansed because I was the sickest and we couldn't afford for everyone to parasite cleanse.
Pets need to be cleansed daily also.

I have candida also, and from my readings it says that candida is always second to parasites and you can't cleanse for the candida and rid yourself of it until you get the parasites out. So I would do the parasite cleansing for a while first before I wasted my money on candida cleansing(which I did and learned from)

I do not know about the blessed herb company but as long as their products have the three main herbs it should be fine to use.
A good Colon Cleanse is a good start also. I did this at first and added the parasite cleansing after a month.
Just get started doing either a colon or parasite cleanse, you won't be sorry. Keep coming back here, reading, asking questions, we will try to help you. Your good health depends on it...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.617 sec, (1)