CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help a Newbie!!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 1,143
Published: 16 years ago

Please Help a Newbie!!

I've never practiced natural treatments of any kind for anything..

I'm planning a Master Cleanse (MC) for the 11th of March on which I intend to stay for 21 days. This is to potentially rid myself of a nasal disorder refered to as Vasomotor Rhinitis, which the medical community tells me is without a cure, while the Master-Cleanse has been said to work for many who post on this site.

After the Master-Cleanse I intend to do a paracite cleansing... My initial thought was to do 2 weeks on Clarkia , before I pursued a Liver Flush.

The reason I've hid my name on this forum is because now, at 22, I wish to admit that I picked my nose and ate it until I was 20.. I believe it is pertinant to this situation as this may account for a large number of paracites in my system beyond the norm...

Given this embarrassing fact and the state my kidneys and bowels will be in after the Master-Cleanse (really good) is Clarkia the best choice, or should i pursue other methods (during that two weeks before Liver Flush)???

Thanks alot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)