CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diarrhea - is it good or bad during a parasite cleanse?

heyjude Views: 5,485
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 473,548

Re: Diarrhea - is it good or bad during a parasite cleanse?

My opinion is you are better off having the diarrhea than hard stools. From everything I have read parasites love hard stools. The harder the stool the longer it has been inside of you and that is not a good thing. I often take things that will give me diarrhea and after I do I get tons of parasites(tanish worms) out. Usually I take the herb senna. I would only back off if the rear end becomes rashy or raw feeling.

That is great news about your sister. My sister thanks me over and over again. I bet soon as your sister starts to see things and is feeling healthier she will thank you also.

But I also have an older sister that says she doesn't have any parasites and won't even try a cleanse(she has always been the stubborn one in the family) I feel she will be getting sick in the future and will come to me for help, I hate to think of her getting sick but thats what parasite do to us.

I am glad that you added elecampane, it gets out lots of worms for me and is suppose to work well on ascaris.
New slogan for you, a family that cleanses together, gets healthier together.....heyjude (what a sweet thought for your family)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)