CureZone   Log On   Join
to healthynutty

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
heyjude Views: 5,030
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 473,605

to healthynutty

Hello,
Elecampane is an herb, I first found out about it on the web site, www.invista.com , this site list many different herbs to try. One of the parasites I have is the roundworm ascaris, this is a very thick worm and hard to kill. Elecampane is one herb that helps kill these nasty worms. Innvista says-- Is specfic for the roundworm Ascaris lumbricoides, having a paralizing effect on the worm's central nervouse system. It is recommeded as the safest herb for children and has been known to be a benefit for lung ailments and digestive disorders.

I also get out tons of tanish roundworms when I add elecampane.

I don't take senna everyday, but I have hard stools all the time, I take senna for sure when I am taking the herbs to kill parasites, which is at the full moons, I want to make sure I go as fast as I can, getting everything through my body fast helps to not have bad die off, the toxins need to exit fast...heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)