CureZone   Log On   Join
bowel cleanse

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
heyjude Views: 2,449
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 473,702

bowel cleanse

Hi,
My herb book said you can replace psyllium with bran, I have bought oat bran before. I am not sure if this will get the muciod plaque out. Your local health food store may have some suggestions for you also.

I would give it a try in a P/B shake, but yours would be called B/B shake, mix the bran with the sonne's No. 7(which is bentonite) and see if it works for you. Even when I did the P/B (psyllium/bentonite) shake it took a few days taking a shake morning and night to see any muciod plaque.

I feel it would be worth a try, we all need to clean the colon of mucoid plaque.
If you have a problem with oats, see if there are other types of bran in powder form. Dont drink this shake with pills, it will absorb the pills and carry them right out of the body and they will have done no good. Wait at least one or two hours between shakes and pills....heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)