CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More ideas

leena Views: 2,302
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 47,390

Re: More ideas

Lapis is absolutely right. I have been thru this with my own son. You just have to keep eliminating things, one at a time. Everyday.
One thing I noticed with all the allergy testing that my son had done is that they never tested him for sugars. Maybe they do now? Anyway, eliminating sweets was the most important thing - diet wise - that we did for him. Sugar is an immune system nightmare. Also Vit. C and acidophilus helped us. My goal was to not put anything into his body that was not going to build him up. He ate lots of vegetables, salads, soups, organic turkey, brown rice, almond butter - things like that. I don't know about cleansing at such a young age. When my son got to age 14 or so, I put him on Hulda Clark 's parasite program which he is still on. He tried one liver cleanse and then refused to do anymore! He is doing fine now, and has room to be more free with his diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)