CureZone   Log On   Join
I want to start a Parasite cleanse, but??

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
alexisc Views: 1,513
Published: 16 years ago

I want to start a Parasite cleanse, but??

I did a Bowel Cleanse in Nov. with great success. I wasn't planning on doing a parasite cleanse but after doing research here and reading all the past posts in all the archives I think this is necessary.

I have never seen worms come out of me, but thinking back to my past I think I have seen some including black looking sesame seeds and more recently flat transparent paper looking like pieces floating on top of the water after a BM. I also notice white speckles in my BM. I thought this was from eating nuts and cocounts, but maybe parasites?

Anyways my husband doesn't really believe in all these cleanses. He doesn't like me spending money on supplements, herbs, anything that doesn't come from a doctor or pharmacy.

After reading about all the different cleanses, I think I want to get either the Clarks (Clarkia)? or MHdewormer. I have read all the posts about these. However I would like to hear from people who have used both of these products and their opinion about the most effectiveness they provide. And what should I be buying to supplement either of these products?

Keep in mind I don't feel any worms crawl around my skin like other posters. I would like to also to another Bowel Cleanse using PB Shakes with the parasite cleanse and would like suggestions on what I should be eating while doing both. Thanks for any advice, opinions, and suggestions in advance.

PS: After I get rid of some of these critters I plan on showing my husband to convince him to do this for our family's health. After expelling Mucoid Plague I thought for sure he would do the bowel cleanse. Never did happen.

Alexis

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.641 sec, (1)