CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: using honey as bait

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
nhfearme Views: 2,790
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 474,563

Re: using honey as bait

Edit April 10 edited to correct walnut hull tincture doses, (copied from Hulda Clark 's book)* and to add this list of anti parasitics link: //www.curezone.org/diseases/parasites/parasitescleanse.asp

Hi heilend ::: waves :::

I have never taken Walnut hull tincture in capsules, only in liquid tincture form.

* The doses are: Start with one drop today and increase one drop every day until you reach 20 drops. Do 20 drops for the 3 months along with your teaspoon fresh ground cloves (mixed in honey to get it down) and the Wormwood in capsules.

[ Hulda Clark gives several pages warning "Clean your environment!" of fungus, chemicals, dust, animal hair, paneling & synthetic carpets are evil, etc. ]

I have to tell you though this original Walnut hull tincture program is rough on the system. I've had some success with just fresh pumpkin seeds, Pomogranate juice and coconut. (I just read today someone's success with 8 ounce each aloe vera juice mixed with equal of the Pomogranate juice.)

Problem is that most of us don't know what we have until we pass it out the other end or an ear or one of our nostrils! :o

My suggestion to you is take what you have. If you feel you are reinfected after the 3 months, try 1/4 cup raw or roasted pumpkin seeds with some fresh organic grated (toasted is yummy :P) coconut or a teaspoon of coconut oil daily. This is easy on the system and immediately starts healing the thymus as well. :)

After you've established this daily habit then start on 2 drops of oil of oragano (yes, you can squeeze it out of a pinhole made in a capsule ;) )twice daily in a tablespoon of either extra virgin olive oil or cold pressed organic flax seed oil.

I've not yet read how long this process takes but I began passing things the 2nd day! I would encourage anyone reading this to stay on it (even if is every other day) until you feel better or stop passing things.

Please remember to follow this or any program with a month or more of a good probiotic to be sure your intestinal flora is well. :)

--nh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.609 sec, (2)