CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help identifying white parasite/mucous or ?????

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

More
  Views: 1,722
Published: 16 years ago

Need help identifying white parasite/mucous or ?????

For the past month, I've been on a parasite cleanse (very successful so far). Monday night, I did my fifth Liver Flush using Dr. Clark's classic regimen. Late Tuesday afternoon I had two bowel movements. During each one, I passed some clear liquid and 3-4 small mounds of white stuff - no other solid or semi-solid materials.

The mounds sank - that is, they sat at the bottom of the toilet bowl. I observed them for a few minutes and thought they moved (the water in the bowl was still) - reminded me of an anemone tentacle waving in the water. I poked one mound and discovered it was soft and a bit rubbery. I left to get something to retrieve the mounds, but the doorbell rang and I spent a few minutes visiting with a neighbor. When I returned to the toilet, I looked in the bowl for the mounds. To my dismay, they had completely disappeared!

Were the white things parasites or some other discharge from my liver/gall bladder? I appreciate your insights and advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)