I have never done a parasite cleanse and I am planning on doing Dr Clark(did I spell it right?) parasite program and I have the feeling it is not going to be fun. I did his Liver Flush program which was quite upleasant.
I did passed a lot of stones but did not feel any differen afterword exept a little pain in the liver area once in a while. I probably will need another one. But the parasite flush should be done before.
Anyway, any thoughts on the discomfort level?or suggestions from those of you who have done it?