CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi aura1 and Hanna!-- just got back from Supper.

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
aura1 Views: 1,306
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 476,782

Re: Hi aura1 and Hanna!-- just got back from Supper.

Thanks for the encouregments. I did actually got rid of tons of stones the first time. At some point I stopped counting them, because I was going to the bathrooms million times passing stones, that it was impossible to keep track. that kept going for a couple of days till there were no stones any more. What I meant when I said "uncomfortable" that was the period after drinking the olive oil and grapefruit till I started to eliminate .I don't know if I have more stones or even parasatises, since I consider my diet relativelly pure in general(no meat or dairy or processed foods)especially now(two months on raw food and frsh juices every day) but you never know, so I will definately do a parasite cleanse and at least one more liver flush. I have been trying to get rid of(or at least to shrink) an uterine fibroid tumor but no success yeT. so there must be something wrong with my cleansing process. Or maybe since I have the tumor for so long it will take me more time to reverse it(if possible).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.531 sec, (1)