CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Both of you

Candida Newbie Views: 1,153
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 476,874

Re: To Both of you

The Colon Cleanse is called CleanseMax. The P&B shakes are also a form of a Colon Cleanse and fairly cheap comparatively.

The diet I'm on is part anti-candida, part my own special one because I have a lot of food allergies (which I have come to conclude was caused by the parasites I had/leaky gut).

The big thing with diet, whichever one you choose, is to eliminate all the things that can only hurt and not help you. For example, fruit is discouraged is most anti-candida diets. But I've never had a problem with fruit and feel I get too many good things from it. So I make sure to include enough fruit in my diet.

I'm allergic to chocolate and chocolate is loaded with processed Sugar and other junk. I cannot justify eating it, so I've eliminated it.

The further I go with the natural alternatives, the more I realize that the most important part of any diet you choose is to eliminate crap and to have other things your body can tolerate in moderation. Don't have too much of any one thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)